ThinkingMuslim is run by Emmy Abdul Alim. Emmy is a freelance writer and editor specialising in Islamic finance.
Emmy received BAs in English & European Studies (National University of Singapore) and Arabic & Islamic Studies (School of Oriental and African Studies, London), and MBA, Finance from the University of Aberdeen.
- WELL! Should have paid more attention to bugs growing up? twitter.com/NPR/status/845… 5 days ago
- Watching news coverage of shootings outside Parliament, police treating it as "terror" attack. God forbid another 7/7 1 week ago
- Huh?! twitter.com/standardnews/s… 1 week ago
- Yikes! This is happening? Best catch up with that last season then! twitter.com/carrieturansky… 1 week ago
- Never actually tried @ieat_foods. Impressed by @shaziafsaleem! Thank you for going all out! twitter.com/SalaamGateway/… 1 week ago
- "Modest luxury"? What a laugh. twitter.com/SalaamGateway/… 1 week ago
- The smaller sports hijab companies have huge competition in @Nike but they also see an upside, which is good! salaamgateway.com/en/fashion-art… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SalaamGateway: salaamgateway.com/en/finance/sto… #IWD2017 https://t.co/OeMFLdcDt1 2 weeks ago
- Wow! twitter.com/SalaamGateway/… 4 weeks ago
- Saudi in huge rush to diversify, increase women's participation in work after decades of oppressive patriarchal con… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago