ThinkingMuslim is run by Emmy Abdul Alim. Emmy is a freelance writer and editor specialising in Islamic finance.
Emmy received BAs in English & European Studies (National University of Singapore) and Arabic & Islamic Studies (School of Oriental and African Studies, London), and MBA, Finance from the University of Aberdeen.
- Yes! I was a fan of Stephen Hughes' proposal to pedestrianise Oxford St (sorry he lost!), now this from Sadiq Khan standard.co.uk/news/london/sa… 2 days ago
- The world has lost SO much #Syria twitter.com/SalaamGateway/… 1 week ago
- Ugh. Alliteration over fact. They're Ken's!!!! #London twitter.com/standardnews/s… 1 week ago
- Where can I buy the badge and car decal? twitter.com/MiddleEastEye/… 1 week ago
- From the Islamic stance of halal and haram, it DOES matter what work we choose to do. Haram work done w/positive mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Huh. I never figured Athens didn't have a mosque. Great news that even the protests can't diminish! twitter.com/SalaamGateway/… 1 week ago
- Hats off #MoMA. Major US cultural institution protests against Trump #TravelBan in a way it knows best twitter.com/SalaamGateway/… 2 weeks ago
- Turkey's religious authority shld do its research as to impact of these dating tv shows before it talks abt how the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- There should be a tally of the countries that want to be "hubs" of Islamic finance. Is there any country that is AC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WritersofColour: Why is the BBC continuing to give this man a platform? He isn't a party leader anymore or an MP-this isn't an 'expert… 3 weeks ago